Wednesday, June 3, 2009

INVITATIONS MAILED!

YIPPIE! I mailed most of the invitations out today. There are a few I still have to finalize mailing addresses and print the envelopes out but 95% of them are on their way! Please RSVP as soon as you can! Also when you go to write on the shiny brown paper you can use a black felt tip pen, if you don’t have one of those play around with a few pens to see what works. I hope everyone can find some sort of writing utensil that shows up on the paper, I apologize if you have difficulty.

In other news, our engagement pictures are up! Click here http://www.peredaphotography.com/pickpic/gallery/jump.php and select our album. The password is hassas (all lowercase). Let me know what you guys think! I have to see which ones I want to order. I might end up asking them to make an album of the ones we like.

Enjoy! And don’t forget to RSVP by June 30 (sooner if you can)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey what about how you guys have finally moved in...well a little bit, but almost done! Can't wait for that and for the house warming party! :)