Thursday, May 21, 2009

100 days left!

WHOOOOAAA only 100 DAYS LEFT TILL THE WEDDING!!!!!

So I was totally stalking Diana’s wedding blog and at her 100 day remaining mark she was exactly in the same position as I am. I have yet to assemble the wedding invitations and order my cake. Haha. I suppose great minds think alike? Haha.

My hairdresser called me yesterday to hash out some details, and I think we are pretty much set to start getting our hair done at around 11:30 on the day of the wedding! Liz and her husband (our photographers) will be arriving at the church at 2pm. Liz will take us ladies and her husband will take the men to take the separate bridal party pictures. So I supposed I should work on a “day of” schedule to send out to the bridal party. Hmmm…

Ok breathe… I can do this!

1 comment:

Diana and Sunny said...

Haha, remember my "day of" schedule? The one I emailed out two days before the wedding, from the car while driving across country to VA with all the wedding stuff?
My advice: make sure to send the guys the schedule too and tell them to be there 30 mins before you REALLY want them there. 30 mins of waiting never hurt anybody, and it's infinitely better than having to rush through your photos - you'll end up without one of the whole family like me. :(