Friday, November 14, 2008

Disregard last post (but the babies are really cute so I didnt want to take it down)

Ok so I didn’t want to take the pictures of the babies down because they are so freaking cute. But I have an update. I just received a call from one of our realtors Dorit and she said that they just got a call from the agent who said that she submitted all three offers (ours included) to the bank. She said that it would take up to 10 days for them to look at it and make a decision. The agent said all three offers are around the same, give or take, some of the offers asked for closing cost help, yada yada. All I know is that we offered asking price without any contingencies other than we are going to get an inspector to look at it before we sign papers.

Ok so we wait... up to 10 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes cute babies! ok so 10 more days...let's see something happen!